Saturday, February 4, 2012

how to write protected Drive

I had this issue and found that it was multiple cards all of which didn't have the switch, I quickly realized that the issue was my PC not the card since the cards did work in another PC. 

Here's how I fixed it: 
open Regedit and navigate to 
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrrentControlSet\Control\StroageDevicePolicies 
If there is a WriteProtect key (REG_DWORD) then 
1 = Write Protect On 
0 = Write Protect Off 

Set to 0 and try (may have to reboot in some cases)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its working friend

sandeep said...

its working

adon phlip said...

ok good jerrin u plz add other
iam also a blogger but it has less traffic
how can i increase traffic plz give a comment

Unknown said...

@adon thankx 4 giving u r comments and keep doing the bloging
add new ideas and verity contents in u r site it will help 2 increase traffic 4 more details contact me jerrinjamesinfo@gmail.com

Post a Comment